I would like to be able to submit a list of URLs of various webpages and
extract the "content" i.e. not the mark-up of those pages. I can find plenty of
examples in the XML library of extracting links from pages but I cannot seem to
find a way to extract the text.  Any help would be greatly appreciated - I will
not know the structure of the URLs I would submit in advance.  Any suggestions
on where to look would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

W. Michael Conklin
Chief Methodologist

MarketTools, Inc. | www.markettools.com<http://www.markettools.com>
6465 Wayzata Blvd | Suite 170 |  St. Louis Park, MN 55426.  PHONE: 952.417.4719
| CELL: 612.201.8978
This email and attachment(s) may contain confidential and/or proprietary
information and is intended only for the intended addressee(s) or its
authorized agent(s). Any disclosure, printing, copying or use of such
information is strictly prohibited. If this email and/or attachment(s) were
received in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies