Hi all,

In the package rtlu, I use the function savePlot. It is convenient since it let the user decide in which graphic format he wants his graph to be export.
But when I run R CMD check, I get the following message :

rtlu(V1,fileOutput="First.tex",textBefore="\\section{Variable 1 to
3}",graphName="V1")
Error in savePlot(filename = nomBarplot, type = type) : can only copy from 'windows' devices
Calls: rtlu ... r2lUniv -> r2lUniv.factor -> r2lBarplot -> savePlot
Execution halted

I guess this is a compatibility problem with Linux/Mac? Is there something close to savePlot for Mac / Linux?

Christophe