Hello,

This is a problem for which there seem to be several solutions online, but
not really. My question was about plotting a curve over the histogram. All
the previous posts and messages talk about generating a *density
histogram*using (freq=F) and then plotting the density curve. However,
I find that
that seriously distorts my data and the plot becomes confounding to the
viewer.

I was wondering if there's a way to do the following 2 things:
1) Plot both histogram and the overlying frequency curve in one plot
2) Plot multiple frequency curves in a single plot

I have been using the "hist" function for my job.

I'd appreciate if anyone could help me with the solution

Thanks,
Gaurav