?merge

use all=L

On 10 Dec 2009, at 6:06AM, Venkatesh.P wrote:

Dear all,

I am facing problem with inserting the scheduled day of Observation
in the dataset. In the dataset I have only relative time (table 1) and not
scheduled day of observation (day 1, 4, 8, 15, 22, 29, 36, 43).
I would appreciate if any one could suggest me how to proceed.

Eg:

Table 1 The real dataset looks like this with Time, DV ... etc

RTime   DV
1        101
4        95
8        86
15      96
25      80
29      69

I need to make the dataset (insert SDAY column and 2 rows for day 36 and 43 with dots in DV column) in following format
    SDAY        RTime   DV
     1               1        101
     4               4        95
     8               8        86
    15              15       96
    21              25      80
    29              29      69
36 36 . Missing Observation 43 43 . Missing Observation

Thank you in advance,
Venkatesh

Best Regards  Venkatesh P