*
I have a simple question regarding plots of time series in R.

I have to plot "conc" against "time" **for each individual and display in
the same panel for the in-built dataset "Indometh" in R.
*
***I have six time series, say subject1.ts, subject2.ts, .............,
subject6.ts.

The observations are taken at an interval of 0.25 hr.
All of the series ranges from 0.25hr to 8.00 hr.
How can I plot all the six time series in the same panel**?*

*I am eagerly waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance.*