Thanks,

but unfortunately somehow the package "bibtex" dont want to install
(actually it installs, but if i follow your instruction: > bib <-
read.bib( "/home/schwan/Desktop/science.bib" ) I got an Error Message
which says: > Error: could not find function "read.bib"

I already installed the package as root, but this didnt help as well,
also I copied the package inside the Library of R, where all the other
packages are, but also this was not successful.

Any help?

Thanks