This is now fixed. Type getLatestSource('xYplot') to override the distributed version with the fixed version. -Frank

Joe King wrote:
Ok so I am trying to add a subtitle to my xYplot using Hmisc and I have some
dummy code of

x<-seq(1,10,1)

y<-rev(seq(1,10,1))

ci<-y*.10

ciupper<-y+ci

cilower<-y-ci

this code works fine:

xYplot(Cbind(y,ciupper,cilower)~x, type=c("b"),plot.points = TRUE,
method='filled bands', main='main title')

but when I add sub=. at the end and use this

xYplot(Cbind(y,ciupper,cilower)~x, type=c("b"),plot.points = TRUE,
method='filled bands', main='main title', sub='subtitle')

I get an error saying subscript out of bounds, any help?

Joe King, M.A.

Ph.D. Student University of Washington - Seattle 206-913-2912
j...@joepking.com

"Never throughout history has a man who lived a life of ease left a name
worth remembering." --Theodore Roosevelt