Hello everyone

I am trying to use CLARA method for finding clusters in my spatial surface
temperature data and noticed one problem. My data are in the form
lat,lon,temperature. I extract lat,lon and cluster number for each point in
the dataset. When I plotted a map of cluster numbers I found empty areas in
the map. The point is that the number of points that were assigned a cluster
number are less than the original temperature analyzed points.

Why are there less points in the clustering results? is there any option in
the CLARA method to retain every single point? is there another clustering
method that preserves all the points?

Thanks in advance

Paco

--