Dear all,

I am trying  to identify the days absent in a vector so as to be able to
display missing data in the  graphics in .It should be done  automatically
since  the graphics will be generated for different periods of the year.
I have been trying to do a function below but it did not work. I really
appreciate any help

ordados <- function(datas,var)
{
ind <- !datas %in% var # find the missing date in var
miss <- datas[ind]
mat <- matrix(NA,length(miss),length(miss)) #insert  NA in the missing date
mat[,1]<-miss
jundado <- rbind (mat,var)
jundado <- jundado[order(jundado[,1]),] # sort by dates
}
For instance:
If I have the vector below:
 2009-12-01     26.8