Hi,

I am a newbie here. I like the ability to read SPSS file since it comes with
other info.
My problem with it is that it seems that I have to read the whole file into the
memory.

For the csv file, I can read part of it and dump them into the database so that
even
though I don't have a powerful system, I can work with a big data file as long
as I
only extract the part I need from the database at a time.

I think can be a useful addition to the project.

Thanks.

Duncan