Hello David,
I wanted to thank you for pointing to this code for performing posthoc
friedman test. I just used this example to create a function to perform this
test (and also added some illustrative flexible plots to the mix), here:
http://www.r-statistics.com/2010/02/post-hoc-analysis-for-friedmans-test-r-code/

Best,
Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845