p.s:

>From the post I linked to earlier, I personally am using this code:

# install.packages("RODBC")

library(RODBC)
save2excel <- function(x, t.name) sqlSave(xlsFile,
x, tablename = t.name, rownames = FALSE, addPK = T)
xlsFile <- odbcConnectExcel("C:\\output-tables.xls", readOnly = FALSE)

temp.df <- data.frame(a = rnorm(10), b = runif(10))
temp.df2 <- data.frame(a = rnorm(10), b = runif(10))
save2excel(temp.df, "test")
save2excel(temp.df2, "test2")
odbcCloseAll()

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845