Is it possible to mix symbols and evaluated objects inside the expression()
function ?
The following example shows what I am trying to achieve:

for (m in 1:3) {
    plot(1:10); #just a place holder for the real plots
    title(expression(y = m * lambda));
}

I want to actually evaluate the variable m but keep lambda as a symbol in
the title.
I tried to wrap an eval() around various subparts of the expression but to
no avail.

Going further, I ideally would like to mix text into the expression as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Markus