On 03/16/2010 02:43 AM, Uwe Dippel wrote:
Thanks, Jim,

this one works (with your random data)! (In case anyone reads and wants
this as well, package plotrix provides radial.plot.)
The overlap is normal, because it's random data. When the respondents
have a less random streak of answering (and they do), this plot will
show some continuity throughout the questions; and identify those
questions clearly, which fall outside of this continuity.
This is why I prefer to use it here.

Uwe

Yes, I realized that I had forgotten to require(plotrix) after I sent the message. From your example, you might also want to look at the diamondplot function, also in plotrix.

Jim