Hi All,

I need a file which I can import to MS Word, I'm trying win.metafile(), but
it does not seem to support multiple print commands at once (please see
below). Is there an alternative to get plots file which can be used in
powerpoint/word?

# R code:
# this does not work; but same thing works with pdf()
library(lattice)
win.metafile("test.wmf")
p1 <- xyplot(decrease ~ treatment, OrchardSprays, groups = rowpos,
       type = "a",
       auto.key =
       list(space = "right", points = FALSE, lines = TRUE))

p2 <- xyplot(sunspot.year ~ 1700:1988, xlab = "", type = "l",
               scales = list(x = list(alternating = 2)),
               main = "Yearly Sunspots")

print(p1, split=c(1,1,2,1), more=TRUE)
print(p2, split=c(2,1,2,1))
dev.off()