Many thanks to everyone who helped me solve this problem.

I think I must have described my problem poorly, but Phil, Patrick and Jim
were able to see through the haze and suggest that I use a list to contain
the output from my loop. This solution works very well.

Thanks again for your help, Mark

--
Mark Na
University of Saskatchewan