Ohh I got your point Deepayan, thats a stupid question from me. I can
easilty rbind my four datasets, distuingusing them by a new variable, say
"type", and then instead of plotting a 2D image, I can use a conditioning
variable to plot a 3D image and achieve what I what.

I'm sorry about this, thanks a lot!
Kim