On Tue, 23 Mar 2010, Catherine ENG wrote:

Hi everybody,

I was wondering if you can help me about a module. In fact, I'm looking for
a package or module about Wilks' lambda criterion in R environment. I didn't
find it in R website (

See

        ?summary.manova

HTH,

Chuck

http://cran.cict.fr/web/packages/index.html#available-packages-W or
http://search.cpan.org/faq.html).
If this module exists, could you show me the command line.

Thank you very much for your help,
Miss Catherine ENG

-----
Laboratoire de G?n?tique et Microbiologie UMR INRA 1128 - IFR 110
Universit? Henri Poincar? - Facult? des Sciences BP 239
54506 Vandoeuvre-l?s-Nancy
T?l. : 06.58.25.37.66

                                            Dept of Family/Preventive Medicine
E mailto:cbe...@tajo.ucsd.edu               UC San Diego