Dear All,

I'm using zeroinfl() from the pscl-package for zero inflated Poisson
regression. I have a continuous variable that interacts with a dichotomous
variable to predict my outcome. I want to plot the relationship predicted by
the count model in my ZIP regression between my continuous IV and the DV for
each group of my dichotomous variable (so as to illustrate the interaction).
Any suggestions as to how I can do this will be appreciated. Thanks.