Dear all,

   I have an issue trying to install new packages (have tried with RODBC_1.3-1,
gplots_2.6.1, gtools_2.7.4 packages) and get the same error message :
"Error in library(gplots) : there is no package called 'gplots'"

Only clue I have found so far on the Web is related to Perl (Perl modules are
installed on my computer, but which one is related to gplots if any ?); no
gplots in usr/lib or /usr/lib64 at least ... I am somewhat lost here, having no
idea about Perl (if Perl is really the issue ?).

I am using OpenSuse 11.1 (64bits); and R version 2.9.0. Installation of package
 is performed offline as Root.