Is there a setting or easy way I can remove the code that makes R only listen
for web traffic on 127.0.0.1? I've noticed it seems to reject traffic to both
the regular help files (i.e. what starts up when I do "?function"), as well as
if I try to connect to pages I've made for the R.rsp package. We could live
without the help files, but it would be neat to allow others to access the
small web-based R scripts for R.rsp since it already has a web-server built-in.

I setup a reverse proxy on the same box that shuffles inbound traffic to
127.0.0.1:<port number>, but this is an extremely hokey solution :)

-D