Hi,

I'm wondering how can I change the position of xlab in truehist. For example,
the following code creats a histogram with 4 bins for my discrete data. I want
each bin to be labelled as 0, 1, 2, or 3 in the middle, so that it's clear each
bin corresponds to each of the discrete case.

I was thinking of first delete xlab and then add marks myself, but it doesn't
look like it's working. The old label can not be removed by setting xlab="" or
xlab = NULL.

Thanks for your help!

Hua