Hello,
I'm following this, since it seems I'm having to try to get C code going in
order to estimate dynamic models from biological data.Without saying
that gsl and related packages are proving to be obdurate, and knowing that R
is proving to be an excellent solution to the widest range of statistical
problems, is there a way to estimate dynamic/ode models from biological data
that uses R?

regards,
Alexander(I add that my attempts with James W. Haefner's c programming
course from "Modeling Biological Systems" is the precursor here.)