Suppose my data looks like this:

Obs,     Male,     Female,     Height
1,          T,           F,               66
2,          F,           T,               64
3,          T,           F,               59
4,          T,           F,               55
5,          F,           T,               62
6,          T,           F,               67
7,          T,           F,               58
8,          T,           F,               57
9,          F,           T,               58
10,        T,           F,               62

How can I find the percentage of Males with a Height of over 60?  Likewise,
how can I find the percentage of Females with a Height of over 60?

Thank you very much.

Geoff