plot(v)

redun(~variable1 + variable2 + ... all others, data=...)

Frank

On 05/04/2010 02:52 PM, Marc Carpentier wrote:
With "txt" extensions for the server filter (hope it's not the size "Message body is
too big: 182595 bytes with a limit of 150 KB").
Sorry.

----- Message d'origine ----
De : David Winsemius<dwinsem...@comcast.net>
À : Marc Carpentier<marc.carpent...@ymail.com>
Cc : Uwe Ligges<lig...@statistik.tu-dortmund.de>; r-help@r-project.org
Envoyé le : Mar 4 mai 2010, 20 h 28 min 53 s
Objet : Re: [R] Re :  aregImpute (Hmisc package) : error in matxv(X, xcof)...

On May 4, 2010, at 2:13 PM, Marc Carpentier wrote:

Ok. I was afraid to refer to a known and obvious error.
Here is a testing dataset (pb1.csv) and commented code (pb1.R) with the
problems.
Thanks for any help.

Nothing attached. In all likelihood had you given these file names with
extensions of .txt, they would have made it through the server filter

Marc