On 11.05.2010 18:01, Gregoire wrote:

I'm having difficulty installing RWinEdt in WinEdt6. I receive the following
message:

Error : .onAttach failed in attachNamespace() for 'RWinEdt', details:
   call: getWinEdt()
   error:
WinEdt is not installed properly.

I have tried following the manual instructions in the readme.txt without
success. I receive the following message:

WinEdt's Initialization File "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinEdt Team\WinEdt
6\R.ini" is corrupted. Using Backup!

Does anyone have any recommendations, or perhaps RWinEdt have not been
recoded for WinEdt 6 yet?

The latter is true, WinEdt 6 is rather new and I have not had the time to look at it so far, but I intended to do so during the next few weeks.

Note that we had WinEdt 5.x for more than 10 years now, hence the change was surprising for me given I do not read any WinEdt news regularly (and am still under 10 years or so old WinEdt 5.2 myself) ...

Best,
Uwe Ligges

Thanks.