Hi all,

I'm relatively new to R and have a data management problem. I am importing a
data matrix with some columns that have missing values. I am trying to
figure out how to delete rows with NA for data FOR JUST ONE SPECIFIED
column. For instance, with the example matrix:

x<-matrix(nrow=5,ncol=3)
x[,]<-1
x[5,1]<-NA
x[3,3]<-NA

how do I tell R to delete any rows with an NA value in column 3, but NA in
column 1 is just fine? I've played with na.omit but that just takes out all
of the NA values...

Thanks ahead of time for any help,
Ryan Utz