Hi there,
I am glad it helped.
I used mean as something to use, not because I had an understanding that
this is what you need - so if you believe sum is what you where after - go
with it :)

Regarding loving R, and time spending - everyone on this list probably know
how you feel.  We all spent time trying to invent a wheel, and then found
someone else compiled a better solution then our patch work.
So 1 - this is how we learn I guess.  And 2 - each of us contribute in his
own way so it is all fine :)

Best,
Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845