Hi,

Take a look at the heatmap.2 function in the library gplots, and the
brewer.pal in the library RColorBrewer. With this combination you have a far
bigger flexibility on the colors and the output, plus you get a colorcoded
legend. There used to be a bug in that function distorting the legend when
breaks with unequal intervals were used, but I've adapted the function
myself to work also in that case. If you need it, feel free to contact me.

Cheers
Joris

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 9:54 AM, 孟欣 <lm_meng...@163.com> wrote:

> Hi all:
> As to the "heatmap" function, the default style is "red and yellow",and red
> refers to low level and yellow refers to high level.
> How can I change the style to the contrary: red refers to high level and
> yellow refers to low level?
>
> Thanks a lot!
> My best

Joris Meys