I recently updated R  2.10.1 Patched (2010-02-20 r51163)
This morning I reinstalled biomaRt using biocLite.
Now I can no more connect to biomaRt and even the following instruction is
hanging  for a while until
the same error message pops up.
> listMarts()
Error in value[[3L]](cond) :
  Request to BioMart web service failed. Verify if you are still connected to
the internet.  Alternatively the BioMart web service is temporarily down.

I checked my command syntax  and got the following message:
> library(help=biomaRt)
Warning messages:
1: package 'JavaGD' was built under R version 2.9.0 and help may not work
correctly
2: package 'Biobase' was built under R version 2.9.0 and help may not work
correctly
3: package 'Biostrings' was built under R version 2.9.0 and help may not work
correctly
4: package 'IRanges' was built under R version 2.9.0 and help may not work
correctly
5: package 'CORNA' was built under R version 2.9.0 and help may not work
correctly
6: package 'GEOquery' was built under R version 2.9.0 and help may not work
correctly
7: package 'microRNA' was built under R version 2.9.0 and help may not work
correctly
8: package 'Rlibstree' was built under R version 2.9.0 and help may not work
correctly

I am stuck.
Which packages am I supposed to install again ?  Maybe shall I get rid of R
2.10.1 Patched
and restart from scratch ?

Thank you in advance.
Maura