As far as I know there is no such function (i could be wrong here!). The reason for that might be that it is so straightforward to calculate it as the ratio of sd() and mean()....for similar reasons there is most probably no function for the variance (and only one for std.dev)....I would think that the easiest solution for you is to create the function (~3 lines of code) yourself!

Cheers
Jannis