Dear Alex,

after installation of ROptRegTS there should be a folder "scripts" in the package directory of ROptRegTS which includes some further examples. If you are assuming normal errors you should switch to package RobRex which is "optimized" for normal errors. There you will also find a folder "scripts" in the package directory.

In general, multivariate regression should work. But, I have to admit that we didn't try many multivariate examples so far. Beside that, the user interface is still rudimentary at the moment and some ideas which will clearly reduce computation time (as in the case of package RobLox) are unfortunately not yet implemented.

So, if you are willing to accept these drawbacks I will be glad to give you a hand to get our estimators to work for your data.

Best,
Matthias