Sir/Madam,

I am a graduate student in Petroleum Engineering. I have a problem in using R and hope that you could help in solving that. I have a code in C, which displays orthogonal arrays when I give number of rows and number of columns to it. I have another code in R that calls this C code. I am very new to R. I downloaded the R and loaded packages base and mva. I also kept my C code .exe file in the R\rw1070 directory and used the function that is written in R. There is some problem in this line it seems:

if(!is.loaded(C.symbol("woa"))) dyn.load(woa.obj) # woa is my file name in C

Error message coming like this:

Error in dyn.load(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now)) :
       unable to load shared library "C:/Program Files/R/rw1070/woa.so":
 LoadLibrary failure:  The specified module could not be found

I tried to get help from help files but I couldn’t get the problem solved. Its very important for me to fix this problem as fast as possible and hope you could help me in this regard.

Thank You
Sincerely,
Kalla