To whom it may concern,

1. I would like to know if there is a command in R to choose a function for a given dataset. I am facing a difficult question about how to fit the data [ please attachment ]

2. Are there any function that will allow users to do the piecewise regression?

If not, is it going to be provide in the new updated version? What I am using is the piecewise logistic regression, but it doesn't have a continuous function though. I hope that R would have a specific command to do the piecewise (non)linear regression.

I would apprecaite your suggestion.

Sincerely yours,

Nhum