At 09:27 07/09/2004, you wrote:

Bernardo Rangel Tura wrote:
At , The Michaelson Institute wrote:

How can R be used to calculate the prevalence ratios using Cox regression +
robust variance estimates ?

Well, In Design package have a command: cph This command have a option "robsut" with default=FALSE, but in help is write: " ... robust if TRUE a robust variance estimate is returned. ..." I think that is your response...

bye
Bernardo Rangel Tura, MD, MSc
National Institute of Cardiology Laranjeiras
Rio de Janeiro Brazil

No, robust is an option to coxph, not cph. cph uses 'after the fit' correction using the robcov or bootcov functions in Design.

-- Frank E Harrell Jr Professor and Chair School of Medicine Department of Biostatistics Vanderbilt University

Sorry Frank!
I made a digitation mistake, but I think yours package answers the Tomas Karpati´s need.

Thanks in advance