Please learn to wrap your emails at about 72 characters.

See below for other comments.

On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 08:29, vasilis pappas wrote:
> Hello R users,
>
>    I have three questions and I would be grateful if someone could give me an
> answer to each of these.
>
> 1) I have constracted a function that returns an output, which runs in a
> while( condition ){ run function } loop. I would like to know if there is a
> way to get the outputs in different windows, every time the function runs, so
> as to compare easier the results.

This depends on what you mean by 'output'. If you mean graphs, then you
can use x11() if you have X Window systems or windows() if you are  in
Windows OS.

 windows()
 plot(1:10)
 windows()
 plot(rnorm(1000))

Or you could use the mfrow option in par() to split the plotting window

 par(mfrow=c(1,2)
 plot(1:10)
 plot(rnorm(1000))

If your output is not graphical, then you can save to a file and compare
them or save it to a list/matrix in R.

> 2) In my function I make use of the Rcmdr package. But every time I use my
> function and the Rcmdr package loads, I get the R-commander window and I have
> to delete it every time. So I wonder if there is a way to avoid R-commander
> window every time I load the Rcmdr package.
>
> 3) My final question is if there is a function in R that computes the
> Mallow's Cp statistic. I have already found AIC and BIC but not Mallow's Cp.
> Furthermore I found leaps() function but it is not exactly what I want.

There is a function called mle.cp in the package wle. Not sure if this
does what you want.