Hi,

Is there a way to control the position of labels in 3D plots such as that produced by vis.gam (in mgvc), or persp? Some of my plots have axis labels (titles) that collide with the tick labels. I have increased the margin around the plot so that there is plenty of space to move the axis labels further away from their axis, but I found no option for this in the documentation of either vis.gam or persp. The later states that some par options can work, but the one that seemed promising (mgp) does not have any effect in vis.gam.

Thanks for any help,

Denis
Denis Chabot, Ph.D.
Chercheur en bioénergétique Bioenergetics researcher
Institut Maurice-Lamontagne Institut Maurice-Lamontagne
Pêches et Océans Canada Fisheries & Oceans Canada
CP 1000, Mont-Joli, QC PB 1000, Mont-Joli, QC
G5H 3Z4 G5H 3Z4
Canada Canada

(418) 775-0624                           (418) 775-0624
http://www.qc.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/iml