Hello,
I want to build some tables in my project using R, does R have some tables form
that I can use? if i use the internal R table, how can initial a table before I
use it?

I want to my tables to have some columns, for example:
(trial, x, y, goal) I want to put these columns into my tables, for i want to
put data into each entry one by one. I have no idea about how big the table
would be, so will it possible to use R's internal table?

Also, can someone please recommand me a good book or a good website about R.

Thank you so much.

C-Ming

Feb 10, 2005