Brett Stansfield wrote on 3/16/2005 3:54 PM:
Dear R
I'm trying to do a correlation matrix for some variables I have.
Unfortunately there are some NA entries for some of the variables I tried the following

cor(sleep[c("logbw", "logbrw", "SlowSleep", "ParaSleep", "loglife",
"loggest")])

but it told me
Error in cor(sleep[c("logbw", "logbrw", "SlowSleep", "ParaSleep", "loglife",
: missing observations in cov/cor

How can I get R to conduct a correlation matrix for this data set??

brett

See ?cor. I think you want:

cor(sleep, use = "complete.obs") # or "pairwise.complete.obs"

(please read the posting guide, which would tell you to use an informative subject line and also point you to the help files)

--sundar