On 6/3/2005 1:20 PM, Robert Citek wrote:
Is there an IRC channel for R?

I have a bunch of relatively simple questions that I can't find answers to. So it'd be nice to send them to an IRC channel rather than clutter up the mailing list. I'm sure after a few examples and pointers to the right docs I'll be able to find my way.

I don't know if there's an IRC list, but you shouldn't feel bad about asking simple questions in R-help. You should "do your homework" first (see the posting guide), but if you've done that and are still at a loss, feel free to post here. (Mention what sort of searches you did that turned up empty; besides getting the answer you want, you might help to improve the documentation).

Duncan Murdoch