Hu Chen wrote:

I got a dirty way to solve this. write a temp .R source file including these new functions, then

source(this_temp_file)

Don't know if you really have to do it that way, but I also really don't understand what you are going to do...

but I don't know if there are some temp directory for R to store temp files?

See ?tempfile and ?tempdir

Uwe Ligges