Hi!

I´m need a function that solves the equation f(x) = 0 (i.e. the root of
the function) when f is a nonlinear function. Is there any? I´ve tried nlm
and optim on the square of the function but the solution is very unstable.

Thanks before hand.

/ Fredrik Thuring

This e-mail and any attachment may be confidential and may also be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and then
delete this e-mail and any attachment without retaining copies or disclosing
the contents thereof to any other person.
Thank you.