I was wondering if someone familiar with survival analysis can help me with the following. I would like to fit a Weibull curve, that may be dependent on a covariate, my dataframe "labdata" that has the fields "cov", "time", and "censor". Do I do the following? wieb<-survreg(Surv(labdata$time, labadata$censor)~labdata$cov, dist="weibull")

This returns:
weib
Call:
survreg(formula = Surv(labdata$time, labdata$censor) ~ labdata$cov,
   dist = "weibull")

Coefficients:
(Intercept) labdata$cov
8.091955112 0.001552897

Scale= 0.7532474

Loglik(model)= -12633.6 Loglik(intercept only)= -12734.8 Chisq= 202.41 on 1 degrees of freedom, p= 0
n= 5496

I am not quite sure how to use the output. I see that it gives the Scale parameter. How do I find the Shape paramater as a function of the covariate?

Thank you,
Steven