Hey,

Then I started 'teaching'. You know, I'm a good teacher. (Well, maybe just an
average teacher, but you get the jist). I know what good teachers do. Or I
thought I did. I sat with the children at the computer. When they pressed the
IntelliKeys' keyboard or the Touch Window' and the computer said the word, I
repeated the word and then expanded on the word. After they had pressed the
same word several times, I said, "That's right, that's a cat, can you find the
dog?? Suddenly, I would see the child's back get stiff, and before you knew it,
he got up and left the computer. I didn't understand. Just a few seconds ago,
he loved it. What happened?

If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what
you're doing.        W. Edwards Deming

Thanks Alot,

Bianca Kennedy