Hi

I can get all my features by doing this:

> logistic.model = glm(similarity ~ ., family=binomial, data =
cData[3001:3800,])

I can get the product of all my features by this:

logistic.model = glm(similarity ~ . ^ 2,  family=binomial, data =
cData[3001:3800,])

I don't seem to be able to get polys by doing this:

logistic.model = glm(similarity ~ poly(.,2), family=binomial, data =
cData[3001:3800,])
Error in poly(., 2) : Object "." not found

How can I get polys?

What do the warnings mean  when I  do this:

> logistic.model = glm(similarity ~ . + . ^ 2, family=binomial, data =
cData[3001:3800,])
Warning messages:
1: Algorithm did not converge in: glm.fit(x = X, y = Y, weights =
weights, start = start, etastart = etastart,
2: fitted probabilities numerically 0 or 1 occurred in: glm.fit(x = X, y
= Y, weights = weights, start = start, etastart = etastart,

How can I do this?

logistic.model = glm(similarity ~ . + . ^ 2 + poly(.,2),
family=binomial, data = cData[3001:3800,])

Thanks

Stephen

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.