Hi!

I've just begun writing a program that searches for the minimum of a
function with golden section search. In order to do this in a nice way I
need a function that takes a function name and an argument and returns the
function value for that argument, i .e just like Matlab's 'feval'. Is
there any?

Thanks before hand!

Best regards,
Fredrik Thuring, Codan Insurance A/S Research Department

This e-mail and any attachment may be confidential and may also be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and then
delete this e-mail and any attachment without retaining copies or disclosing
the contents thereof to any other person.
Thank you.