From: Fernando Espíndola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <r-help@stat.math.ethz.ch>
Subject: [R] Please help me.....
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:42:14 -0400

Hi user R,

I am try to calculate the spectrum function in two time series. But when plot a single serie, the labels in axes x is in the range 0.1 to 0.6 (frequency), but when calculate de spectrum with ts.union function, the labels x is in the range 1 to 6. I not understand why change the labels, and not know that is ralationship. Samebody can hel me in this analysis.....

Thank for all

fdo

Fernando Espindola R.
Division Investigacion Pesquera