I.Ioannou writes:

> I have a model with 2 latent constructs (D1 and D2)
> each one made by 3 indicators (D1a, D1b, D1c etc).
> Also I have 2 moderating indicators (factors, m1, m2).
> The response (Y) is also a latent construct, with 3
> indicators (Y1,Y2,Y3).

[...]

It seems to me that what you are looking for, is some sort of
structured equation models (à la Lisrel).  The pls package implements
partial least squares regression and principal component regression,
which is something different.  I quess you could still use plsr for the
"outer model" (path model), but you would have to build the "inner
model" (the constructs) with other tools, such as prcomp/princomp or
other factor analyses (see e.g. ?factanal and ?varimax).

Alternatively, there is an R package "sem" that implements structured
equation models.  You might want to take a look at that.

--
Bjørn-Helge Mevik