Hi dears,
I have difficulty to build a package !
I use Windows XP HOME, with and Intel PVI 2.66Ghz processor and 512MB of memory
I use RCMD check pyra1 and I got this :
* using log directory 'C:/DOCS/R/pyra1.Rcheck'
* using
* checking for file 'pyra1/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* checking extension type ... Package
* this is package 'pyra1' version '1.0'
* checking if this is a source package ... OK
 ERROR
Installation failed.
Then I use RCMD build --binary pyra1 and in my shell I Got :
* checking for file 'pyra1/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* preparing 'pyra1':
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ...'sh' is not recognized as an
internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
* cleaning src
* removing junk files
'sh' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'sh' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Error: cannot open file 'pyra1/DESCRIPTION' for reading

does 'sh' refer to shell ? does I need to install any other program to build
package ?
Sincerly.