I don't think splitting the list is a good idea, neither according to the
level of questions (which will "kill" the "beginners list"), nor according
to geographic boundaries.

I totally agree with Heinz Tuechler's position : a (short) code on the
sublect of the e-mail seems a good ideau if people feel necessary to
organize more this list.

Florence.